Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lisa makes Marry Me Meatloaf

Lisa made Marry Me Meatloaf for the second time tonight. This one is definitely a keeper for the favorites rotation. The first time she made it I thought it was really good and happily went back for seconds. On those first two plates I had it with ketchup. Then I was putting the two leftover meatloaves away and tore off a piece so it would fit in the container and ate it. My knees almost buckled because it was so good. The ketchup had been doing it a disservice by hiding the wonderful blend of flavors. If she didn't already have a ring on her finger this meatloaf may have lived up to its name and nudged me in that direction. When she made it tonight I learned from the previous time and ate the meatloaf without anything on it. I savored every bite. It is easily the best meatloaf I've every had. Last time it provided an additional two days worth of lunches and I look forward to the same this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment